We had a ward Christmas brunch this morning. Santa Clause came for a visit!
Bruce played it cool.
He told Santa what he wanted but avoided eye contact.
He told Santa what he wanted but avoided eye contact.
Bruce's top 2 Christmas wishes: telescope, Lego Space Police
Linda was sweet. She hopped right on Santa's lap.
Linda's top 2 Christmas wishes: Barbie dollhouse, snow cone maker
Jane had asked me weeks before if I would go up with her when she saw Santa.
But, when the time came she was just fine on her own.
Jane's top 2 Christmas wishes: bike w/training wheels, train set
Claire was petrified of Santa. Robert kept reassuring her in the line. She cried but as soon as Robert sat her on his lap she just froze, long enough for me to get a picture.
Claire would be happy with anything that is just for her on Christmas.
Merry Christmas Everyone!
More Christmas posts to come.
More Christmas posts to come.
1 comment:
I've been keeping your blog open just because I'm loving your playlist!!! :-) I'm going to create my own and copy yours. :-)
Post a Comment