Thanks to Scott for letting Bruce and I crash his Father/Son campout. We showed up to Dixon Lake to find out that our ward hadn’t scheduled. Didn’t find out until Saturday that they moved the Father/Son to the first weekend in June. Do I want to go camping again??? Not sure.
If anybody is asking – yes, you do want to go camping with Scott and the boys. They had a long table set out when we got there full of wonderful junk food – oreos, gummy worms, jiffy popcorn, cheetoos, Twinkies, cupcakes…just to name a few.
I am currently applying for a Supervisory Loan Specialist position here in the Santa Ana Center. It wouldn’t be a promotion but does get me supervisory experience. Not a great position because of the things one has to deal with, but since the Director of the Program asked me to apply, I guess I better.
I am thinking about applying to other Federal positions in the area since I think my resume is pretty good and just to see what offers I could get, if any.
I am moving forward still with the playgrounds. I have attended meetings and met new people in the industry. With so much to do and so little time, this may take awhile. Hopefully I can get some bids this summer.
KaDee has been busy with her sister’s wedding.
KaDee and I started Low Carb and it’s going good. My favorite items are the Farmer John Salami, Ralphs Low Carb Yogurt, Julian Bakery Raisin bread, candy bars and toffee.
Bruce rode his bike to the beach and back home. Quite the ride. I ran/walked with Claire in the stroller. It’s about 6 miles roundtrip. I was completely worn out and Bruce was ready to go again.
No comments:
Post a Comment