Bruce told me he wanted the turkey leg.(thinking that it would be just like the chicken legs that he likes)
When I slapped this huge leg in front of him you should've seen his face! He was horrified that I was going to make him eat this crazy looking turkey leg. This picture was taken after I told him he didn't have to. Relief. :)We put up Grandma Linda's Christmas tree while we were there. The kids were so excited. When we set up our own tree at home it had to be just like Grandma's. Robert and I wanted a star on top but the kids insisted we have an angel because that's what Grandma had. They really love their Grandma.
Proof that we did in fact go swimming on Thanksgiving Day. The pool was heated but it was outside and it was COLD when it was time to get out!
1 comment:
LOL about the leg!!!
Post a Comment