There was a fire scare at WalMart today when my mom and I were there. We had to leave our carts and exit the building for a few min. Suzanne was at the house and told Jane, "There was a fire alarm while your mom and grandma were at the store." Jane's immediate, calm response, "Oh, and they died?"
Tired of my hair being not short and not long. Grow hair, grow! I may be growing out my bangs. Time for a change.
I've had my fun and lots of great food. August is back to healthy eating and more excerise.
Jane and Bruce have August birthdays. At this point we're thinking we'll do a joint birthday party for them on Aug. 14th for anyone that is around and can make it.
Saw Inception tonight with our free tickets. I really loved it. Loved the ending. Great show.
Summer is going by too fast. Bruce and Linda start on Aug. 26th. I have high hopes for their new school.
I find myself really missing DC and our life there. We made great friends and the kids were very settled. But more and more I see the reasons we were supposed to come back. Daily we look at eachother and think, how in the world did we make it back to Oside? We really do love it here. You never know where life will take you. Glad it brought us back to the beach and family.
No comments:
Post a Comment