Friday, December 31, 2010

Potty Talk

Guess who is potty trained?! I thought summer would be the perfect opportunity for me to work on potty training with Claire. I was stressed about it and didn't have too much faith. I stuck her in undies to see what would happen. The first week was rough and we went through a lot of undies but I tried hard to remain positive with her. So, this week it clicked! We've only had two #1 accidents for the entire week. She wears pull-ups to bed and when we go out. She has woken up with a dry pull-up everyday this week and hasn't had any problems when we're out. #2 has been the problem but this afternoon we had SUCCESS! I'm sure we'll have our beginner accidents but this is very exciting for Robert and I. We have been changing diapers for 7yrs. and now it's drawing to an end. We're proud of our big girl. She is right on track with the other kids for being potty trained by her 2nd birthday.

No comments: