Friday, December 31, 2010

Oside Tweets

My credit card information was stolen and used. Though I am without a card for a couple days, I think Wachovia is going to cover the fraud. I knew when I looked at my account that there was no way KaDee or I gave to Help4Haiti three times.

My train vouchers were stolen out of my office here at work. There is no lock on my office door. Department of Transportation will not replace the stolen checks so I don't know what I'll do in the next few weeks.

Add a Big Black Mean Dog to the list of animals on my path to work. This dog started chasing me and tried to bite me. I hate dogs.

KaDee found out last night that the School District might close down Garrison Elementary starting in 2011. We're trying to figure out what we should do about the situation. Fight or Flee? I'm not sure if the school is worth fighting for.

Linda is doing very well with her reading. I think she is progressing well though her teacher consistently reminds us that she is behind.

Jane is taking her medicine faithfully and is doing better with her knees. She has a physical next week and eye exam. She'll be back with the specialist in April.

Bruce is on level 4 of Super Mario and loving it.

Claire's sounds are starting to sound more like words every day.

It is supposed to rain on Saturday AGAIN! I know the rain is good but why is it always on my day off? Oh, maybe so I don't have to ride my bike in it during the week. A Sunday rain would be nice.

SBA is looking at raising the grade levels here in my office. This could potentially help me in the future. Not sure how they have the money since they just compromised on a $11 Million dollar loan for $100K.

I've signed all the papers for Creative Recreational. They asked if I could go to a big convention next Wednesday in Palm Springs. I told them that it's not a good day for me. Already off to a bad start!

I had to turn American Idol in the middle of the show. The singing was hurting my ears.

I watched Star Trek and GI Joe over the weekend. I thought both were equally good, nothing spectacular. I need another Bourne Identity. Neither KaDee or I have any desire for Avatar.

No comments: