All my focus is on weight loss. If your name isn’t KaDee Thompson or Jillian Michaels, you don’t have my attention right now.
When a boy becomes a man…Bruce’s comment to me yesterday: “Dad, it’s strange but I used to only like to watch soccer highlights. But now I like watching the whole games.”
Oceanside was 89 degrees yesterday. It was amazing! Today might be hotter! Summer is finally here!
If I’m not earning my pay, do I quit my job to be honest to my fellow man? Or give back a portion to the federal treasury? I don’t know, but it sure would be nice to go to the temple again.
KaDee and I will finally have furniture for our master bedroom in October. The good news – we still won’t have furniture for the front two rooms which means I get to keep my indoor soccer field!
It's about good teachers, students and parents, not the school. I agree with the rebuttal to Obama's comment over the weekend that his daughter's school is better than DC public schools..."Sidwell has fine teachers and high standards, but like all private and public schools it also had some mediocre teachers and some blind spots -- such as its reluctance to challenge some students because it would be wrong, as a teacher there once told me, to make them 'uncomfortable'."
No comments:
Post a Comment