Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thankful

We had a great Thanksgiving this year. The kids and I went down to Palm Desert to visit my mom and also my sister. I went the Saturday before Thanksgiving. Robert met us out there Wednesday afternoon. We went and saw Tangled, shopped, hung out and visited, and swam in my mom's heated pool. It was FREEZING when we got out but the kids loved it...okay all of the kids except for Claire. The kids got to play at Aunt Suzanne's gymnastics school and the girls each took a class. They also took turns staying over at Aunt Sue and Uncle Andy's house. We had great food at Thanksgiving. I ate so much I was up all night feeling really sick.
This Thanksgiving I am very thankful that we live close to so much family. Both Robert and I have family very close and it has been a blessing to us and our kids. I'm also thankful that Robert has a good job and that we are able to provide our children with the things they need. This hasn't always been the case and we are very aware of the great blessing this is. I am thankful for my good kids and the opportunity I have to be able to stay home and raise them. They are my friends and I love watching them grown and learn and develop in to such unique individuals. I am grateful for a husband that loves me unconditionally and who works so hard to take care of us.
There is so much to be thankful for. I am overwhelmed with gratitude to my Saviour for the life he has allowed me to live and for the great people I have always been surrounded with.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

love you KaDee!