Robert took Fri. and Mon. off of work so we'll have a nice 4day weekend. Then on Tuesday of next week he'll head out to El Paso for the week. I'll be flying solo while he's gone.
KaDee - had my 1st YW New Beginnings on Sunday evening. It went really well. I have been able to catch up on household stuff this school year now that I only have two home. I've been really happy with the school the kids have gone to this year. We plan on staying put...finally.
Bruce - started Spring soccer Tuesday night. (Robert volunteered to be assistant coach since nobody else would help out.) He got to go to Cub Scouts for the first time last night and LOVED it. He also gets to go to a Blue & Gold dinner tomorrow night. They invited all of the kids that will be turning 8yrs. old this year. Each troop is doing a skit and he's excited about it.(he got to go to Cub Scouts to learn the skit.)
I had a meeting with his Speech teacher this morning and he should be graduating sometime this year. I'm so proud of him. He just need to perfect his r combinations cr, br, tr, etc...LOVE his speech teacher.
Linda- still really enjoying ballet/tap class. She is getting over a bad cold. Attended her last girl scouts for the year a few weeks ago. We probably won't do Girl Scouts anymore. She can just wait for Activity Days in a couple of years. For now she's happy just doing ballet. She almost has her middle split now. She has two loose teeth, which she doesn't want to lose.
Jane - met with her arthritis specialist this week. Her arthritis has gotten worse throughout the year. He has suggested a stronger med. Along with this medication comes monthly blood tests and other possibilities for side effects. I worry so much about what to do for her. Taking her to get her blood drawn tomorrow.
She wants to do soccer but isn't old enough now. She'll start in the Fall. She's sweet as ever.
Claire - Talking really well. She is an absolute clown. She loves to be funny and do anything silly. She tells jokes and makes funny noises. The girl can not stop moving. She is non stop action. She is very independent and can do everything by herself. She doesn't care if it takes 30min. for her to open something...she's doing it without help.
No comments:
Post a Comment