Biggest worry for us right now is the Government shutdown. It appears that I will be out of a job on March 7 (furloghed). I don’t see Republicans compromising on the budget issues because of the tone out of the election, therefore, I think the Democrats will eventually have to give in on cuts. No guarantee that I will be getting paid for not working. KaDee is going to be getting me Sub papers from the School District next week. I may try to look for some under the table hired help…standing shoulder to shoulder with my Mexican Brethren.
Lucky for us that Issa’s amendment failed in the House. It would have taken our Step increase, which is due next week at my 3 year mark. A lot of different amendments flying around that I’m watching.
My new Foreclosure responsibilities should be interesting. I think the director here wants it to fail because she was stepped over by headquarters; therefore, she’s not providing me a lot of direction. She’s basically said – do what you want. Like…”I’m not supporting this thing”. I know the Deputy Director is very much against it, and very vocal about it. We’ll see how it goes.
Business Idea? Not sure if this is out there or not. I was listening to Ryan Seacrest this morning on 102.7…do they have video conference dating? Either solo, group or maybe with mediators? Not sure, but it seems like a good idea for LDS singles.
Had Jelly Fish for the first time this week. It was crunchy and interesting. Not sure if I order it in a restaurant but I would have some with a sushi buffet. It was okay.
I have a west view in my new office, which gives me a nice view of the mountains. My third office in 14 months.
It looks like we will be getting a visit this weekend from Branden Russell when he passes through Oceanside. Haven’t seen him since the early 90s I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment