Linda's ballet school had a Bring A Friend day today. They also got to bring treats for everyone to share after class, for Valentines Day. When Linda found out about it I thought she would automatically say she wanted to bring her friend Hannah, from school. She loves Hannah. But, she instantly said she wanted to bring Jane. That made me really happy. They had a great time at ballet. Jane came up to me in the middle of class and said, "Mom, I CAN do ballet." :) I'm so glad that Jane and Linda are friends. When I was growing up my sister, Suzanne and I did gymnastics together. For the majority of the time we competed we were on the same team. There was never any jealousy or competition between us. We were just friends and teammates and cheered each other on. I hope my girls will be the same way.
No comments:
Post a Comment