Friday, February 18, 2011

Robert's tweets

I was just given a foreclosure team of 4 loan specialists and 1 loan specialist assistant. Good for my resume/experience. I may be changing offices again to sit near my team, for the 3rd time.

Several contacts from Argentina on Facebook. But so far no random job offers :(

New business ideas. I always have them…
I have been thinking about announcing Soccer games. I’m not sure if you could count this as entrepreneurial or not. It would start as a hobby, then an expertise, then a contract. I have some ideas that I think will make me the best Soccer announcer the sport has ever known (of course!).

I want to sell podcasting for commuters. As a commuter I am tired of talk radio and the same songs over and over again. I want to create a library of podcasts that can be sold which consist of music/entertainment. You may notice that radio stations add music to the djs and commercials, trying to get listeners not to change channels. I want to have that combo but with drama (vs the ‘reality’ aspect of talk show hosts, djs and commercials). My podcasts will not only take you to another world, they’ll keep your mind jazzed. Sample ingredients…The Onion (America’s Finest News Source) – Music - Andres Cantor (GEICO commercial)…Wow!

Had a chip in my back tooth (molar). Not sure what to do. (Wait until my next Dentist appt? Hurry and see a Dentist? Don’t worry about it?) It’s not hurting or anything.

We get a lot of rain on Saturdays! Bruce’s game was canceled last week, and it looks like this week will be canceled as well. I guess KaDee was right not to sign him up due to rain. And they rescheduled the make-up game for a Sunday, bummers.

Went to my first Stake Council meeting. It was quiet and bit boring. Our Stake Sunday School presidency will be getting a new councilor and new secretary…finally, I won’t be the rookie anymore!

I want to congratulate KaDee for making her first Mexican dish of her life yesterday…enchiladas. I couldn’t be more proud!!!

No comments: