If I could have a nickel for everyone that asked why we aren't watching the Superbowl or at a Superbowl party...I don't care about the Superbowl, either does KaDee.
The whole Kindred clan in our ward today for a baby blessing. Didn't know there was a Kindred in our ward this whole time. Shows how social I am at church! Said hi to Joe and his wife. They say hello to all you folks.
I think we're settled on Jane's situation, after fasting and praying today. KaDee will call tomorrow and talk it over with the doctor.
Bottom line for arthritis...it won't kill you...either you have pain and a chance of problems later in life, or you take dangerous drugs with possible serious side-effects...nice choices.
Thanks for the park adventure on Saturday. Never would have expected enchiladas. Nice surprise, since hamburger and hot dogs is never too exciting.
Tommy and a guy off the street beat Scott and I in basketball. We kept it close, but last shot went to them. Scott had some very close shots, but we weren't playing horseshoes.
I have a new grocery shopping routine - starting at 6am in the cold...Food4Less, Walmart, Sater Bros, Smart and Final. No heater in the car so the food stays chill the entire morning until I get home. Only buy the best deals.
Family is enjoying this Sunday night sharing Fruit Rings. For my name brand Brothers and Sisters...Fruit Rings is a Fruit Loops generic. This kids are also using them to build a 100 day countdown to school end. (Guess they don't like school)
I told some of you about our $700 car tax...still really bummed about it. I'm told I can thank Arnold. But not sure when the next time I'll see him.
Getting excited for the Argentina vs. Portugal soccer game this Wednesday (or should I say Messi vs. Ronaldo). I think Argentina is looking good. I may have to watch this TIVO when I return on Friday.
Racing Club de Avellaneda starts their season this weekend. I'm so excited. My favorite team. Just hope to go to a game this year. It's wishful.
No comments:
Post a Comment