middle row: Jana, Me, Morgen, Darbee
front row: Stephanie, Catherine, Mallory
Last night my friend Jana threw a little goodbye party for me at her home. It was so nice to have a fun night out with the girls in the midst of all the stress of preparing to move. I have made such wonderful friends here and I really hope that we always stay in touch. These are just a few of the friends that have make me teary eyed as we prepare to leave. A couple other friends showed up after the picture was taken. I am truly grateful for good friends.
4 comments:
I had a great time last night at your party. I love the pictures of you kids. They are so cute.
Thanks for throwing KaDee a party Jana!
they have every right to miss you guys...but I don't feel bad at all :)
That night was so fun--I always enjoy chatting with you; I think we could have talked all night! You certainly will be missed!
Post a Comment