Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Job Update

I talked to the guy over the Santa Ana Center and told him I was frustrated with how long things are taking. He is going to start the transfer process this week. He will transfer me to Santa Ana and detail me to DC until my boss can be convinced to let me go. He said he is going to try to have our kids start school in January and for us to be able to transition during the holiday.

When we get the transfer papers in November, I can send them over to our landlord to let us out of the lease. I found some Southwest tickets this morning for $99 one way to San Diego (non stop on other airlines for about $125 if we go to LAX) if we go around the 15th of December. I'll be shooting for my last day of work to be the 18th out here, one week vacation, one week admin leave...We'll see what happens, that's the plan for now.

No comments: