Grandpa & Robert are back in California!
They made GREAT time.
Highlights of the trip:
Ghetto Hotel in Albuquerque
Seeing the Bar-S Factory where they make the hot dogs
Seeing a lot of dead deer in Texas
Seeing the Diner, Drive-ins and Dives trailer on the road
Gardunos of Albuquerque...I'm so jealous. Best Mexican food EVER.
BBQ in Oklahoma City
Ghetto Hotel in Albuquerque
Seeing the Bar-S Factory where they make the hot dogs
Seeing a lot of dead deer in Texas
Seeing the Diner, Drive-ins and Dives trailer on the road
Gardunos of Albuquerque...I'm so jealous. Best Mexican food EVER.
BBQ in Oklahoma City
2 comments:
Your house looks beautiful! Robert got back just in time--church was canceled on Sunday due to 20 inches of snow in one day!! California is sounding really nice! Glad your all together again. Merry Christmas!
Oh man, we just found out about the big move West! There goes our DC bed and breakfast connection I guess! :) Congratulations you guys....that is awesome.
The Heids
Post a Comment