
We are on the airplane in route to LAX(Los Angeles), at this very moment. Claire and Jane are sleeping, Linda is coloring and Bruce is playing on the other laptop. The flight should take 5hrs. 30min. I admit I got choked up when the plane engine starting roaring and the plane began to take off. A new life awaits us in California and I know the Lord will be with us as we begin this new chapter of our lives. As the plane took off Linda and Jane start yelling, "Goodbye Virginia!" :)
2 comments:
Good luck on your new adventures. We have loved having you live out here. Keep us posted on life in California. Tell the kids we love them.
we miss you guys a lot. i guess it's a no-brainer for you to be living there, though--great house, both families close by, beach, etc. not a tough decision to make. i'm sorry i missed the going-away party. looks like you had a great time.
Post a Comment