Tuesday, January 25, 2011

32 Years Old!

Today is my 32nd birthday.  It was a nice, relaxing day. We got offers from a couple of people to babysit, but I really wanted to spend my birthday with Robert AND the kids. They were so excited to get presents and have a little party. Our camera was having issues so we had to take pics on the cell phone camera. Not the best quality.
Here we are having stuff crust pizza!
Claire got me some much needed make-up, the good kind.
Jane got me some sandals.
Linda got me roses. They're beautiful and they brighten up our house.
Bruce got me a new shirt.
It was a beautiful day. Robert was the camera man so he's not in any pictures. He was so nice to get everything together and take the kids shopping. He even got me some ColdStone cupcakes and the running shoes I've been wanting.
It was a happy birthday. I'm happy to be 32 and happy to be where I am in life.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

what a cute idea! Happy birthday!

Pamela said...

I am so glad you had a great birthday KaDee. You deserve the very best and more.