I enrolled Linda in ballet class last week. Today was her second lesson. She LOVES it. So far I really like the ballet school she is going to. Ballet is right up Linda's alley. She's a natural and it's really exciting to see her thrive and enjoy something so much. The class is actually 30min. of ballet and 30min. of tap. Both of her teachers today commented on how they couldn't believe how good she was doing for being a beginner. Go get em Linda! :) I think sports are so good for kids. They learn to take directions, they gain confidence, and they get exercise. I haven't seen Linda this happy in a long time. Here are some pictures I snapped today.
Linda is standing to the right of her ballet teacher.
Tap - Linda is on the far side of the room.
1 comment:
I can't wait to sign Emily up some day! This is so exciting for her! Go Linda!
Post a Comment