Friday, January 14, 2011

Us

Robert - There was an opportunity for him to volunteer for an assignment as Acting Director in El Paso, TX. It could be up to 120days. 13 people volunteered. Not sure when we’ll hear back on that either way. Life would get pretty interesting if they take him.
Reconnected with a lot of his Argentine friends & people he baptized. He really loves the people he served in Argentina.

KaDee - Love, love, loving Young Womens . I’ve had really great experiences with the girls already through lessons taught and activities. I feel there is a lot of good I can do here and I am learning so much.

Kids - Bruce & Linda are back in school. Jane and Claire love going on adventures in the day. We went to their preschool yesterday, shopping today, and Thursday we’re going to the farmers market by the beach

No comments: