The entire family will fly out to California on:
Saturday, December 12th
This is much sooner than we anticipated, but we really want the kids to be able to start school on Monday, January 4th in California. Linda will actually be starting Kindergarten because of the cut off dates there. Robert will turn around and fly back to DC on Sunday, December 13th to finish off his last week of work. His dad will fly out later that week and the two of them will drive our van across the country on Friday, December 18th. All of the big bosses are in the process of deciding whether or not they'll let Robert begin work in California on Monday, January 4th. We're hoping this is decided today. If not, he will work in DC part of the week and fly back to CA on the weekends. We're really hoping we can stay out in CA together.
That's the latest!
Saturday, December 12th
This is much sooner than we anticipated, but we really want the kids to be able to start school on Monday, January 4th in California. Linda will actually be starting Kindergarten because of the cut off dates there. Robert will turn around and fly back to DC on Sunday, December 13th to finish off his last week of work. His dad will fly out later that week and the two of them will drive our van across the country on Friday, December 18th. All of the big bosses are in the process of deciding whether or not they'll let Robert begin work in California on Monday, January 4th. We're hoping this is decided today. If not, he will work in DC part of the week and fly back to CA on the weekends. We're really hoping we can stay out in CA together.
That's the latest!
JUST IN...I JUST TALKED TO ROBERT AND ALL BOSSES HAVE SIGNED AND APPROVED HIS JANUARY 4TH START DATE! WHAT A BLESSING.
6 comments:
wow, that is happening so soon! i bet you are happy to be coming back to the golden state :)
Wow, such big changes for you guys! Good luck and enjoy! :) I am sure your families are thrilled you'll be so close for the holidays. Safe travels!
We are sooo jealous. We hope to be back sooner or later. I'm very happy for you! How nice it will be to have family around again.
We are so happy for you. This means you get to spend Christmas with ALL your family. Yippie! What a blessing. We will miss you though.
I don't know if I should celebrate for you, or cry for me... I think I'll cry! We are going to miss you TERRIBLY! I hope I can get Briggs to school without his best buddy helping him get in the door. sigh. We'll miss you all!
No, no no! You can't move! This suddenly became so real to me now that you have a date. Oh, we are going to miss your WHOLE family. But you will love being close to your families, I know. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment