Thank you for letting me know, Mr. Campet actually told me last week and I was so disappointed. I wish you and your family all the best on your next adventure....
....I have also enjoyed getting to know Linda when I visit the preschool class and I know they will miss her terribly as well, she has done wonders with some of our students.
Thank you and good luck,
Beth B.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(Linda's Preschool Teacher)
When I got your email about Linda I cried and cried. My husband couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. I thought, "Not Linda." I am so sad. She will be missed. Denise
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Bruce's Kindergarten & 1st grade teacher)
I am so sad :(
Thank you for letting me know – it was truly a pleasure watching Bruce grow into such a great student – I feel blessed to have had him as a student. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. Mat
2 comments:
That is a wonderful tribute to your children and their lives touching others. It is also a wonderful comment on their parents. We look forward to having you in California but, don't move to Oceanside. Not the best schools there.
We've been doing our school research and have narrowed it down to 3 school possiblities in Oside.
Post a Comment