Sunday, November 22, 2009

Linda is 5!



Linda Kae Thompson
November 22, 2004
7lbs. 13oz.
18 inches tall
Palm Springs, CA
12:33pm

Linda was born by c-section. She was born with a lot of dark brown hair and blue eyes(she still has both). She seemed healthy and normal for a few hours after birth but then started experiencing difficulty breathing. They whisked her off to the NICU where she stayed for 4 days. I had to leave the hospital on Thanksgiving Day without her. I was heartbroken. The Dr.'s believe that she inhaled amniotic fluid on her way out which caused the problem. Grandpa Thompson gave Linda a blessing and she recovered quickly. Linda is named after her Grandma (LINDA Lee ) and her middle name is the first part of her mother's (KaDee). We added the E because it just didn't look right written without it.

Oh, how we love Linda. She has grown to be such a wonderful little girl. She loves books, using her imagination, singing, dancing, and all things girly. She is also very thoughtful and kind. Sometimes I find myself thinking,
"I want to be just like Linda one day."

No comments: