Sunday, November 1, 2009

Preschool Pumpkin Patch Party!

Each of the girls got a ride in the wagon.
Claire posing on the hay.
The girls decorating and eating sugar cookies in Linda's classroom.
They had a little kids pool full of leaves at the bottom of the playground slide.
Jane, the Scarecrow. She loved every second of being "at school".

What's a Halloween party without a bean bag toss?? Jane had to wear an old Minnie Mouse costume because witch costumes were not allowed.

Linda decorating her pumpkin. You should've seen me trying to walk across the parking lot afterward with the 3 girls and two pumpkins covered in wet paint.

Singing songs in the classroom. Linda is good buddies with the little boy, Ishmael, on the right.

The girls eating their treats. I really like this picture.
Later that evening the entire family went to a party at our church. I was one tired Mom by the end of the day. It was worth all of the work though. The kids had so much fun. Thanks for all the work you did on holidays mom!! I really appreciate it now that it is my turn.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

WOW KaDee!!! What a party!!! That is so fun they let you bring all the girls. Fun, fun, fun. I am tired just looking at these. :)