Friday, July 10, 2009
1, 2,...4,5
So today I realized that my children's ages are 1yr., 2yrs., 4yrs., and 5yrs.!! People have always told me that I had my children really close together. I think they just might be right! I guess I really dropped the ball by not having the 3yr. old slot filled. :) I often get the question, "If you had it to do all over would you maybe wait a little more time between children?" The answer is, "No way!" I look at parents with children ranging from teenagers to babies and I don't know how they do it! To me, that is much more difficult. Of course, you'll have to ask me that question again when my children are 13yrs., 14yrs., 16yrs. and 17yrs.!! I'll have 4 teenagers at once! Scary thought. What's Robert's opinion on why we had the kids so close together? He says, "That's what you get when two impatient people get married."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
kadee I am very disappointed in you for having a gap. :)
LOVE the blog! Such a cute layout. And the reaction thing, I didn't know blogger did that. Fun!
I had a gap every two years. Robert & Cathy are a year apart in school, Tommy & David, Scott & Danny, and then Laura & Cyndi.
Post a Comment