Thursday, July 30, 2009

My new thought for my future...

Paul Mitchell The School
My mom was a beautician and all growing up she experimented on our hair. (perms, highlight, cuts, etc.) She would have people over to the house to do their hair and go to their homes if they were older. They have a school here close to us in Virginia. They are sending me information. This seems an ideal job for a stay at home mom.

4 comments:

The Hatch's said...

I've though of doing this more then once in the last little while.

Genelady said...

Forget hairdressing, after reading about 6 Flags, I think you should be a paramedic or nurse. I know it is not a stay at home job but sometimes it is a "calling". Maybe in the future.

KaDee said...

I've considered nursing. I don't know if I'm up for that challenge. I have looked in to the medical assisting programs though.

Ginger said...

It would certainly save you a lot of money with all those girls of yours! :)