Arlington National Cemetery- We've seen the changing of the gaurd twice now. It's very touching and last time we were there we saw a soldier getting buried. Hershey. PA - We took the free little tour showing how the chocolate was made and got our free chocolate.
Six Flags Battle of Bull Run - Toured the grounds and walked the trail the soldiers took through the forest.(this is the Stonewall Jackson Memorial) "Rallly behind the Virginians!"
Gettysburg - We bought the driving tour cd and drove through the battlegrounds.
I love all the things to do on the east coast. Sometimes I wish I lived there. I love all the history and the landscape is wonderful. I love the pictures of your kids in the grove. So picturesque.
1 comment:
I love all the things to do on the east coast. Sometimes I wish I lived there. I love all the history and the landscape is wonderful. I love the pictures of your kids in the grove. So picturesque.
Post a Comment