Tuesday, November 9, 2010

More of our family pictures...

Here are some more pictures from our family photo shoot in October. Can I just say that I'm glad we only do family photos once a year! It is so much work with four young kids. They did great though. Beach pictures turned out to be really tricky. It's hard to get the correct lighting. I am also glad we got pictures of Bruce done when we did because he has 4 loose teeth now! :) Finally, I was excited to get some good pictures of Robert and I together. We don't have too many.



















5 comments:

Ember said...

i love the rob KaDee picture too. What a fabulous couple.

Ember said...

The green color scheme is very nice. They all turned out so nice.

DJmoam said...

Wow they all turned out so great.

Crystal said...

You have such a beautiful family! I was especially touched by the picture of Bruce following in his father's footsteps. Your photographer did a great job of preserving beautiful memories for your family.

Brent said...

Fantastic pictures--everybody looks great, but especially you and Robert!