In the end I did let the kids go to a few houses on our street. 
One of the houses had a haunted house inside. It was really creepy.
When we got out I asked Jane if it was scary and she said said, "Ya, but NOT for pirates." At one of the doors the man that answered said to me, "Oh, we've got Sarah Palin right here in Oceanside." He thought I was Sarah Palin for Halloween. I was just in jeans and a t-shirt. Guess I should've put my hair up and my glasses on. :)
The rest of the night the kids snacked on their candy at home.
One of the houses had a haunted house inside. It was really creepy.
When we got out I asked Jane if it was scary and she said said, "Ya, but NOT for pirates." At one of the doors the man that answered said to me, "Oh, we've got Sarah Palin right here in Oceanside." He thought I was Sarah Palin for Halloween. I was just in jeans and a t-shirt. Guess I should've put my hair up and my glasses on. :)
The rest of the night the kids snacked on their candy at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment