Sunday, October 24, 2010

Primary Program 2010

We had our primary program at church today. All things considered, it went really well. This was Jane's first year participating. She was so cute and sang all of the songs extra loud. :) Bruce, Linda, and Jane all had their parts memorized. Bruce ended up covering for another child that wasn't there so he did two parts. I've only ever watched the primary program once from the audience. I've been in primary for a long time. My favorite part is when the children sing. I feel the Spirit so strong and can feel how important each one of these children is to our Heavenly Father. It's especially touching to be sitting among them singing with them.
The kids were really excited that Grandma & Grandpa Thompson and Aunt Michelle and Uncle Danny came to our ward to watch them today!
Here are their parts:

Jane: We our children of Heavenly Father.

Linda: Our prophet today is Thomas S. Monson

Bruce:  1st -Heavenly Father appeared to Joseph Smith. Joseph Smith translated the Book of Mormon by the power of God.

2nd - When we serve our family, we serve God.

No comments: