So, as you can see, I am doing a blog makeover! I was getting tired of looking at the same old pictures, layout and title.
This Saturday we are getting our family pictures taken at the beach. I am anxious to see how they will turn out. Last year we got our pictures done by a good friend in Virginia. The pictures really captured the beautiful scenery and colonial buildings that surrounded us when we lived there. This year I want to capture where we are living now, next to the California beach. No matter how many times we go to the beach, each time I'm amazed at the grandeur and beauty of it all. The smells, birds, sand, and sea life never cease to amaze me.
So, anyway, I should have new pictures up in a couple weeks or so. Stay tuned...and thanks for those that stop by and check my blog out every once in a while. :)
1 comment:
can't wait to see them! We are getting our long overdue family pics in November at the beach too.
Post a Comment