August 16, 2006
7lbs. 12oz.
18 1/2" tall
Palm Springs, California
Happy 3rd Birthday to my sweetie. Jane is a ray of sunshine to all who know her. She loves to cuddle and giggle and go to the playground. She does everything she does just right and reminds others when they're not. :) Jane was named after a distant relative on Robert's side(Lydia Jane Brown) and her middle name, Dee, is part of mommy's name.(KaDee) Robert and I adore her. I am humbled that the Lord would let her be a part of our family.
mommy's journal - "I fell in love with Jane instantly and I love to hold her, watch her sleep, and just take her in..."

2 comments:
You need another category for us women to check: "Touching to the point of tears".
I didn't realize that my Aubrey and your Jane are just 2 months apart. We have to get these two together when we get a chance.
Post a Comment