August 12, 2003
9lbs. 3oz.
20 3/4" tall
Oceanside, California
Bruce has grown to be such a wonderful little boy. He brings so much joy to our home. He loves school and learning. He has a great sense of humor. He is naturally athletic and very competitive. He is our only little boy which gives him a special place in my heart.
For his birthday we are going to his favorite restraunt, Red Robin, and then home for birthday brownies(he doesn't do cake) and presents.
Bruce was named after Robert's father(BRUCE Charles Thompson) and after KaDee's grandfather (JOHN James Nielson).
mommy's journal - "When I heard him cry I couldn't believe he was mine. I started crying, then my mom cried and even Robert. It was an absolute miracle and I could feel the spirit so strong..."

4 comments:
KaDee you're making me all teary eyed. What a sweet kid!
That's because you're 9 months pregnant.
Awesome blog guys! Thanks for sending us the link. I just read the 6-Flags story and was amazed. Way to go!
I though Bruce wanted to come to Charlotte for his 6th birthday? :)
Grandma and Grandpa are very proud of you, Bruce!
Post a Comment