* Yesterday marked a year and a half of living on the East Coast. It's been an adventure. We have grown to love it here, but still wish our family was closer.
* Tuesday Bruce starts soccer for the first time and Robert will be his coach!
(posts and pics to come)
* My mother was here visiting this week and it was so wonderful to have her here. We went to a show at the Kennedy Center while she was here. It was a comedy/murder mystery where the audience helps solve the crime. There was a lot of improv involved. Very fun. Linda cried when grandma had to go home, and so did I.
* Robert is 1st Counselor in EQ and I'm Primary Pres. We're getting ready for our chili/cobbler ward cook off in September. Robert and I both took 1st place last year. Robert for his chili and I for my pumpkin cobbler.
* Bruce will start 1st grade in early September. We're pretty sure that Linda will start preschool as well.
(1st day of school post to come!)
No comments:
Post a Comment