Linda is such a creative girl. She has a lot of patience to do tedious crafts, and she loves to be busy. One of her loves is fashion. She loves dressing up her barbies and dressing up her little sisters. :) She always helps me pick out clothes for her sisters for the next day. Her favorite show is Project Runway. She loves to watch these designers come up with and then create outfits. We have fun watching it together and discussing what we do and do not like about each outfit. When my mom was up here visiting a few weeks ago she told Linda she would teach her how to sew. Linda was so excited!! So she taught Linda basic sewing and Linda is in heaven.When she got home from her first day of school, she had a questionnaire in her backpack that asked what her favorite thing was that she did all summer. She answered: SEWING! I think this is a great thing for her and I am really going to help her pursue it. Who knows, I may get some great outfits out of it years down the road. Robert looks forward to possibly having someone that can hem his pants one day. :)
1 comment:
Linda,
Have fun creating doll clothes. That is how I started when I was your age. lucinda
Post a Comment