Sunday, September 18, 2011

Random Stuff from KD

I'm tired of doing dishes and laundry. It's like postal work...like postal work USED  to be anyway.

Robert thinks we should rename Relief Society to Craft Society, since that's what we usually do. That being said, I am really looking forward to Super Saturday, there are about 6 super cute things I want to make.

Bruce's soccer team still has not won a game. Bruce does well, but it's hard to watch the team lose every time. Robert and I are definitely the loudest parents on the sidelines...and proud of it. :)

Get my cpr/first aid done this Saturday.

Jane LOVES school and I'm happy with all she is learning. Loves homework. Likes to spend free time on the computer playing games. I asked her what she wanted to be for Halloween and she said, "Darth Vader". Gotta love it.

Claire and I have very quiet mornings at home. She really misses the big kids. Spends a lot of time on her bike and playing tea party. Talks your ear off. Loves to eat. She has the habit of twisting her hair, especially when she's tired. I'm trying to break her of it but it's hard. She pulls a lot of hair out that way. I told her if she keeps pulling hair out she'll look like grandpa. Wrong thing to say. She was really excited to look like him.

Bruce looks forward to CubScouts every week. Great program and he has a great leader. He loves when he has free time, which is pretty rare these days, to play his video games, legos, watch cartoons, write in his journal and play soccer with Robert.

Linda is enjoying her new bedroom downstairs. She loves the big bed and isn't scared at all to be down there at nights. Spends her free time sewing, singing, dancing, and creating things. Such a good girl. She is getting very smart.

I really love the girls in YW and hope to impact their life for good. It's been great insight for what I can expect when I have 4 teenagers. I love evey fireside and meeting. I just am trying to learn as much as I can to be prepared.

No comments: