Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ninth Wedding Aniversary

It's hard to believe it's already been nine years! I could not have picked a better husband than Robert. In the past nine years, we have had four beautiful children and countless adventures. At the time in my life when I met Robert, I was at a point where I was done compromising and done trying to be good enough for someone. I decided that I was a good person and that I was going to get everything I ever wanted in a husband. Robert is everything I've always wanted, with no compromise. When I met Robert for the first time, I knew he was supposed to be part of my life. I didn't know how big a part he'd be, but I remember thinking that I'd be sad if I wasn't at least friends with this guy. Turns out, we are the best of friends and will be friends FOREVER. :)
I love you Robert. Happy Anniversary.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats!!!

Crystal said...

Congratulations! You are a beautiful family.

Robert Thompson said...

I love you too!

Ginger said...

I like the wording on your announcement. HAve a good week you 2!

mamadonna said...

That was beautiful, KaDee. Robert is a very lucky man and we are blessed to have you in the Thompson clan. :)