Sunday, February 28, 2010

Church Chat

Robert and I have been members of the Oceanside 4th ward for just under two months now. It's a very diverse ward with people from all walks of life, including military families as we are really close to Camp Pendleton military base. The kids have really been enjoying the primary...except for Claire who isn't too fond on the idea of being left in Nursery. Anyway, in our church, the members are asked to help serve in the ward where needed. Robert and I have been asked to serve in the following callings:
Robert -
2nd Counselor in the Stake Sunday School Presidency
KaDee -
2nd Counselor in the Primary Presidency
We're excited to start serving again. I have been the Primary President in my last two wards so I am looking forward to letting someone else be in charge this time. :) Robert is looking forward to seeing what his responsibilities will be.

2 comments:

Darbee said...

I knew it would only be a matter of time! :) I'm glad you guys are doing well. We miss you a ton!

Mallory said...

Primary is your life time calling! I guess that's what happens when you're really good at it!