Robert - Looking forward to starting his new job in the Santa Ana, CA Small Business Administration this Monday. He is excited to be back in SoCal. Robert has worked so hard in his career and as a husband and father. We really appreciate all he does for us.
KaDee - I am ready to go to our new ward this Sunday and move in to our new house next Tuesday and to get life officially started here in southern California. I'm so grateful for both of our families that have let us live with them for the past few weeks. It has made this transition so easy on us and our kids.
Bruce - He is excited to start his new church class and his new 1st grade class at school. He is such a confident kid and is not nervous at all about all of the many changes coming his way. He still has endless amounts of energy. He loves playing at the beach...along with the other kids.
Linda - I told her today that not many kids get to go to Preschool for half a year and then Kindergarten half a year. She is excited, but I think she will be a little nervous when the day comes. She is starting to read and is just a great girl. She will start the CTR 5 class at church this Sunday. All schools in Oceanside have uniforms so I've been trying to get her excited about the idea. She loves a good outfit. :)
Jane - She asks me nearly everyday if we can go to our new house and play in the backyard. I think it's safe to say I won't see much of Jane once we move in. She LOVES to be outside. She is graduating from Nursery class at church and will now be in Sunbeams. All the kids have been able to do some gymnastics classes with their Aunt Sue-Sue and Jane especially loves it.
Claire - She is doing really well. All of these changes haven't seemed to phase her. She is saying so many words now and is very bright. She is always very busy and you're lucky if you ever see her sitting still for more than 30 seconds. Claire gets to go to nursery class starting in 2 weeks.
This year will definitely be interesting and full of new people, experiences, joys, and challenges. Through all of these many changes we are grateful for the constant in our lives...our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. We know he will be with us and that he guides our path in life. We're also very grateful to be members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. We love all of you and are better people because of having you in our lives.
1 comment:
I am so excited for you. Things seemed to have worked out so well. You're such a great person. Good luck moving in.
Post a Comment