E.G. Garrison - A School For the Visual and Performing Arts
Bruce and Linda are at their first day of school right now! Linda is at her first day of Kindergarten ever, and Bruce is having his first day of 1st grade...again. This was not the school that I originally thought I wanted based on test scores and things, in fact I hadn't even heard of it. However, I feel the Lord guided my path as I went to the district office many times and visited schools. When I met with the principal of this school I felt totally at peace and they had room for both of the kids. They incorporate acting, singing, dancing and music in to their learning which will be great for the kids.
My little Gators!! Turns out this school does not enforce a uniform so Bruce was happy about that. Linda is wearing a uniform and looks adorable.
Mrs. Kirkman - Linda's Kindergarten teacher
Mrs. Leupold - Bruce's 1st grade teacher (I didn't have time to get a pic of her and Bruce.)
Mrs. Leupold - Bruce's 1st grade teacher (I didn't have time to get a pic of her and Bruce.)
1 comment:
wow! that sounds like an awesome program at your kid's school!
Post a Comment