Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Need a favor?
















Robert's sister is getting married next month and I'm doing wedding favors to pitch in. Their colors are red and black. Here is the result. The girls and I had a fun time putting these together the other morning. Jane helped taking the kisses out of the boxes and when Linda got home she folded the little boxes and helped put the kisses and red foil in. We've done 50 so far. I found these big Hershey Kisses(about 3"tall) at Walgreens here and bought out the 50 they had. I need to go to another Walgreens to see if I can find the rest. I think they turned out nice. Now, 50 more to go and stickers that say "Laura & Zane" to apply underneath the bow.

2 comments:

sjones said...

How cute and creative! What good helpers you have. Good job letting the kids help.

Pamela said...

The boxes look great! Good luck getting more kisses.