Tuesday, January 26, 2010

31years old

I turned 31 years old yesterday, the 25th. I am so grateful that the Lord has allowed me to live these past 31 years and for the countless blessings he has allowed me to have. Grandma and Grandpa Thompson watched the kids while Robert and I went out. The kids each gave me a gift, which they were very excited about.
I was born in Price, Utah by c-section. I came a month early, weighing in at 6lbs. 11oz.

5 comments:

sjones said...

Happy Birthday KaDee we are not quite a month apart in age. It feels weird to think we are 31.

Pam said...

HAPPY BIRTHAY BY GIRLY! What a great blessing to have you in my life! Eventhough we now live apart, you are very much in my heart! I love you girl! And miss you oh so much! ;)
xoxo
Pam.

Nataluscious said...

Hey KaDee - happy birthday!!!! I'm glad life is going well in sunny (or should I say rainy?) SoCal!

Lucinda said...

Hey, Kadee
Happy Birthday, We love you.
Big John and Lucinda

Stephanie Pilling said...

Happy late birthday! What a cute baby picture! It looks just like Claire!! Hope you guys are doing well!