1 - 1q. Can Pumpkin
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1 can evaporated milk
2 cups sugar
1 - Yellow Cake Mix
1 cube of margarine (real butter makes it soggy, I made that mistake this last time.)
Mix pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, evaporated milk, sugar, and eggs. Pour in to a 9X13 baking pan. Pour dry cake mix evenly over the top of the batter. Cut margarine in to small squares and place all over the top of the cake mix.
Bake 350 for 50-60 min
I prefer to eat it after it's cooled down. Don't worry if there is some dry cake mix on top. It's yummy! I keep the leftovers in the refrigerator. It's really good cold too. Mmm, I'm making this for Thanksgiving. You're all invited!!
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing, I'll have to give it a whirl!
Yummy! My mouth is watering already! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment