Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fall In Fairfax

Well, it's that time of year again here in Northern Virginia. Time to put away the flip flops and bring out the socks & shoes, jackets, umbrellas and sweaters. The weather has been in the 40's & 50's all week, with rain. California is looking better and better all the time! Don't get me wrong, I love Fall. It's just the knowledge that Winter follows it that is a downer. :) It is looking beautiful around here with all the changing leaves. I'll try to get some pictures of the beautiful trees if we get a break in the rain. I'm always sad when the leaves all fall to the ground because you lose all the green that is usually surrounding us here. On the upside, I'll be able to see Bruce playing at recess across the street. It's fun to see him from a distance in the days.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

enjoy the seasons while you got em!!!!! :)