1st place pie/cobbler: KaDee Thompson
We were really surprised that we won for the 2nd year in a row! Robert used a different recipe than last year and my cobbler didn't turn out as good as usual, but that didn't seem to matter! Robert and I had fun getting our recipes together and winning again as a team.
Go Team Thompson! :)

3 comments:
Total shock to both of us. Chili wasn't that great. Lost my recipe in the last two weeks so I had to wing it.
That chili and cobbler was divine! My mouth waters just thinking about it! :) Thanks for sharing with the rest of us... and if you'd share recipes, I'd love that too. :)
Robert may send Mark Roberts into depression. He had that title solid until you guys moved here. I can't believe you won BOTH again! That's too funny.
Thanks for your email address! It feels devestating to lose everything I've done in the last 11 years! Anyway, glad you found our blog. It will be fun to read yours.
Angie
Post a Comment