Sunday, September 13, 2009

"Dude, I'm Open!" - 1st Soccer Game

THE CHEER SECTION!
THE GIRLS WERE SO HAPPY THERE WAS A PLAYGROUND!
THE AFTER GAME GERM EXCHANGE! :)
Bruce had his first soccer game yesterday. He had so much fun. He was a little baffled though that he was getting hurt (hit in the face, falling down, etc) and nobody thought anything of it. He is #3 in the video on the silver team. We were lucky that Grandma & Grandpa Thompson were in town for his game! It was perfect weather. You can hear the cool breeze on the video. I loved hearing Bruce yelling, "Dude, I'm open!"

1 comment:

Robert Thompson said...

Bruce's team totally dominated the game. The other team didn't score until the fourth quarter, at which point we had about 15 goals. The video is at the end of the game when I had the kids play "keep away" from the other team.