Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy 34th To Robert!

10lbs. 7oz.
22 1/2" tall
Pamona, CA

I, for one, am very thankful that Robert was born.
I am also VERY thankful I never had a baby that big! :)

6 comments:

mamadonna said...

Love this. Robert was a cute baby/kid. Very physically advanced- was sitting up alone at 6 weeks and I'm not joking. Crawling by 6 mo and walking by 8.

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Robert! Cute baby pics...I can definately see him in his kids :) (of course they look like you too kadee!!)

Angie said...

HOLY BIG BABY!! His mom deserves a medal. I hope it was a c-section.

KaDee said...

She pushed this baby out Angie! She says it SHOULD'VE been a c-section.

mamadonna said...

They had to use forceps, aka large 'tongs'. Poor Robert had the 'tong' marks on the sides of his head for a few days.

mamadonna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.