Thursday, June 22, 2017

5th Grade Promotion!

Jane graduated from elementary school! She is an excellent student and leader and we're very proud of all she has accomplished. 

She is ready to head to middle school in the fall. Linda will be in the 8th grade so it'll be nice for her to already have at least one friend at the school. It really does seem like the years flew by with Jane. It seems like just yesterday that she was asking every day when she could start Kindergarten. We love our Jane.
                           Jane and her teacher, Mrs. Powell




Notes from Jane's teacher:
Jane was an absolute shining start this year in my class. I couldn't have asked for a more dedicated, hard working, and focused student. I was able to always count on Jane as a role model for her peers both inside and outside the classroom. She has strong friendships with her peers and her caring and thoughtful nature were assets to our classroom this year. I know she will continue to shine and do great things next year in middle school. It was an absolute pleasure to have you in my class this year Jane! 

No comments: