Sunday, January 15, 2017

Christmas Break 2016

The kids got 3 weeks off of school for Christmas! It felt like a summer and I was ready for them to move on to the next grade when they returned. :) 

We had a fun time. Mostly the kids were just so happy to be home and to sleep in. 

We did go to Sea World. It was a rainy day so that kept the crowds away. We used the tickets I won on the radio. We were happy to see the Shamu and dolphin shows before Sea World is forced to change everything and it'll be more like an aquarium.
The other big events were Christmas Eve and Christmas day. We had Christmas Eve in Rainbow, CA at Grandma and Grandpa's house. We had a talent show(Linda played violin, Jane played piano), white elephant, and a great dinner. 
I didn't really get many Christmas day pictures, because we were busy. We woke up and opened presents then headed to church. Here's a picture of the kids in their pajamas from Grandma Linda on Christmas Eve. 

No comments: