Linda, Robert and I attended New Beginnings last Sunday. They had a nice program and I even got to share a few words about Linda. She will be graduating from Primary to Young Womens in November. It's hard to believe. I'm glad she doesn't move up until the end of the year because I'm not quite ready. :) Linda is a wonderful girl. She is full of compassion and determination. She has a pure heart, is never afraid to try new things, and is a true friend. Linda will be a wonderful young woman. She is confident in who she is and she knows that she is a daughter of God. We love her. As our first daughter it's been fun watching her grow and mature in to a great young woman. She is leading the way for her little sisters and is doing a wonderful job.

No comments:
Post a Comment